grey and yellow

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

33 week pregnancy update.. or 36?.. we don't know.

I guess it's true that the first child is spoiled. With Brecklyn's pregnancy I blogged every week, took weekly belly pictures and used a big fancy chalk board to compare her to the size of fruit she was each week. This time around I think I have snapped 3 selfies and that's about it. But, lets be real, this pregnancy has completely kicked my trash along with taken Trevor down with me. Poor Trevor has taken the brunt of it all. He not only is finishing up his last and final semester of college, working 40+ hours each week, is the 1st counselor in the Young Men's Presidency and then comes home to be Mr. Mom. I don't know what I would do with out him.

The last two months have been complete chaos. I've been admitted to the hospital three different times for early labor, dehydration and infections. I've been sick pretty much since the day I found out I pregnant. I've never puked in so many different toilets, garbage cans, bushes or parking lots before in my life. We've have numerous extra doctor's appointments, had to have bio physical ultrasounds done on this little guy and just when I thought things were starting to get back to normal I get kicked down with Pneumonia. It's been a long few months and we couldn't have done it without our amazing family and friends that have helped out so much. During all this I couldn't help but think how easy I have it compared to what my sister has gone through. She is not only a single mom living in California on her own where family isn't an hour away to help and has spent the last how many months in surgeries with my niece due to a broken foot all during the busiest tax season for her. She makes me look like a pansy that has it easy over here.

On the upside, when we had our bio physical ultrasound done on Monday the ultrasound tech told us that the baby, who still has no name or who Brecklyn calls "Sister Jaxon", was measuring at 36 weeks 3 days and I'm only 33 weeks. My doctor hasn't confirmed it yet if he is going to change my due date or just let me ride it out to see what happens.  He has measured big since our 20 week ultrasound. For some reason we make huge babies and it isn't a pleasant thing but, the least this little guy could do is cut his stay in the womb by 3 weeks, c'mon now.


This is the latest baby bump picture taken at 31 weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment