grey and yellow

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Innocence of a Potty Trained Toddler.

Brecklyn has been potty trained now for 2 months. I'll probably regret saying this, but potty training her was the easiest thing.  She just caught on to it so quick. Although, using public restrooms with her is pretty hilarious. One thing I have learned being a mom is to laugh at the embarrassing moments. For some reason it helps the situation. 
Every time Brecklyn uses a potty at church, the grocery store, pretty much anywhere there are other people in the bathroom she always gives them a high five followed with "Good Job. You a big girl now" or "You want a treat?" She makes sure to announce to everyone that she has "big turds." Literally, yells it... thanks to her father. Luckily these strangers just laugh and tell her how adorable she is. 
There is one public bathroom experience with her that I will never forget. We were at Sam's Club and another lady came in, sat down in the stall right next to us with raging diarrhea. Brecklyn was laughing uncontrollably and yelling "her fart" and "OHHH her got big turds" all while I was trying to keep myself from laughing. The only thought on my mind was beating this lady out of the bathroom. There was no way that I was going face her after that one.  


Toddlers... such good entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment