grey and yellow

Sunday, September 30, 2012

15 Weeks


How far along: 15 Weeks 4 Days
Total weight gain: Still down 4 lbs from what I was before I got prego. Which is weird because I eat anything I can get my hands on. I'm sure once I start gaining weight this section will get taken out. :) 
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I only have one pair of jeans and a pair of jeggings that still fit. I'm trying to find an alternative to maternity pants, but I am having no success. 
Food Cravings: Milk, but it's really weird because I'll wake up craving it and as soon as I drink some it makes me hurl. My baby doesn't know what it wants.... Also, Spicy McChickens (I have no idea how to spell that) from McDonalds. It's pretty sad that I know it comes to exactly $1.08. I can't believe I am actually admitting this, but some days I collect change laying around the house or in our car and once I collect a $1.08, off to McDonalds I go. It's the happiest part of the day. Now you know why I am baffled that I'm still down weight. 
Symptoms Lately: Nothing really. I have felt like a million bucks lately. I am loving this second trimester stage. 

This is kind of a random story, but as I was writing this post I thought that one day I will want to remember it. Since this story is classic. I was only around 10 weeks prego at the time, right in the full swing of morning sickness. I decided I needed to go to the dentist for a cleaning, since I hadn't been since high school. I obviously wasn't thinking clearly when I decided this and spaced all the different flavors they put in your mouth to polish your teeth, scrap your teeth, and that awful florid crap. The dental hygienist knew I was prego and sick so she was prepared with a garbage can. Well, with all the different mixtures of flavors she put in my mouth it triggered the puke shoot and as the poor dental hygienist grabbed the garbage can I most definitely over shot it and ended up puking down the front of her....... Probably one of the most awkward moments of my life and I still had to lay there while she finished cleaning my pearly whites. It was pretty silent.  They actually re-scheduled me for the next 6 month cleaning, but I'm sure I'll be canceling that appointment. I'm awfully grateful that the morning sickness stage is over. Time seems to be flying by now that I actually feel like myself again. That and full time school and working full time keeps me pretty busy. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment