grey and yellow

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

12 weeks

How far along: 12 weeks 5 days.
Total weight gain: 4lbs lighter then I was before I got preggo. Thank you morning sickness... I guess. 
Maternity clothes: I refuse to wear those grandma maternity jeans!!! Maybe once I get really big I'll give in but for now,  Jeggings have been my best friend!
Food cravings: Cereal. Reeses Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch to be exact. Which is really weird cause I hate cereal and milk.... 
Symptoms lately:  SOOOOO TIRED!! I swear there are 10lbs of  weights hanging from my eyelids. Naps are a must!
Gender: We find out on Halloween morning what this little peanut is. Of course we would be happy with either a boy or a girl, but I think a little boy would be so fun. 


We get to have ultrasounds every 3 to 4 weeks (thankfully we have killer insurance that pays every penny of it, whew) but it's amazing to see how much they grow in just a few short weeks. Our first ultrasound looked like nothing but a little dot. It was crazy to think it was actually a baby. This was our second ultrasound. You can kinda tell its a little munch-kin. 

And then somehow in 3 weeks it grew into a big baby!! I'm afraid it's going to grow this fast once it's here.

 This kid is going to be so entertaining and not have a shy bone in its body, it's already entertaining us from inside the womb. At our last ultrasound the doctor pulls the baby up on the monitor and he starts busting up laughing and then turns to Trevor and I and says "are either of you two thrill seekers?" Trev and I just started laughing and was thinking that was a very odd question. Next thing you know our child is doing a head stand and free style kicks. It literally wouldn't hold still for 2 seconds. It was hilarious! The doctor, Trevor, and I were all in tears cause we were laughing so hard. He said he had never seen a baby actually stand on it's head like that before. No worries, leave it to our child to accomplish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment