grey and yellow

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Our house is Disneyland.

      I guess it's been quite awhile since I've been on this thing. The last post I wrote about was us moving, funny thing is we just moved again. I swear we move more then we change toilet paper rolls but hey, I can't complain about getting a bigger house every 9 months. Although, next time I'll keep in mind not to move being 6 months preggers. Not a good idea. Moving sent me into labor at 23 weeks. Yee-haw. 
     Last Tuesday, January 6th, was moving day. I started having bad contractions Tuesday night but after an hour went by they simmered down. Wednesday was a whole new story. We spent the evening in Labor and Delivery followed by 4 days of bed rest. And can I just mention bed rest is not what it's all cracked up to be. I always joked around how fabulous it would be for someone to tell me to sit in bed and do absolutely nothing. It's awful. Especially when everyone else is going out of their way to do all the heavy lifting. It's probably one of the worst feelings ever. Anyways, long story short, I'm not on strict bed rest anymore as long as I still take it super easy that the contractions don't get worse. Hopefully this all settles down and we sail to my due date with flying colors. 
     Next at the Eschler fun house, the flu has arrived. Trev came home from work puking his guts out and Brecklyn isn't far behind him. I tell ya, I don't understand why there isn't a line up at our front door to join all the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment