grey and yellow

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A "TICKLED PINK" 1st birthday

I've been dying to post these pictures of Bee's 1st birthday, but long story short I couldn't get them off of my camera. So (a week and a half later) here they are. 


These were her cute little invites we sent out. 



We decorated everything in pink boas for the theme "TICKLED PINK". We had a pink ice cream bar where all the candies were pink, pink strawberry cheesecake cupcakes, pink lemonade cookies, pink velvet cake pops, pink oreo truffles, and pink lemonade to drink. Thank you pinterest.... 

Trev and I ended up making 50 cupcakes, 30 cake pops, and 25 cookies.... we came home with 6 cupcakes, 5 cake pops and some cake was all.  






 My mom made her cakes. They were soooo cute!! we had a baby bear and a mama bear. 





I came across this idea last second and decided it was such a cute way to remember her party and also have something that she can read back on when she gets older. I am going to do the same thing each year on her birthday just as a little memory book. 

The poem says:

WAIT!
Stop here you see
and write a very special message to me.
Make a prediction of where I might go
or share a birthday wish for me to always know.
Write your note on any page.
This something I'll treasure at any age. 

It was pretty cute to read through what everyone wrote after the party. 




She was a bit confused on what to do with presents.
Once we opened them and she realized there were toys under the wrapping then she would run around and play with them, but until we unwrapped them she wasn't quite sure what to do. After she would open a gift about 90% of people would say "oh, by the way, I searched for the most obnoxious, loud, annoying toy that the batteries are really hard to take out of."
They are too kind to us...







She destroyed her cake.







No comments:

Post a Comment