grey and yellow

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas 2013

Okay, so I'm back tracking a few weeks back to Christmas to try and catch up on this blog thing...

Christmas felt like a whole new holiday this year with a little one. It was so exciting carrying on all the traditions for our little family. 
To say the least Brecklyn go spoiled like crazy. 
I literally had to box up all her old toys just to make room for all her new toys that Santa (or I should say Grandparents) got her. 
At least once she gets bored of these toys I'll have a box of toys that will seem brand new to her. 

This year we spent Christmas Eve with Trevor's Family and Christmas day with mine. It was really nice not having to run back and forth between families, It was actually really relaxing. 

Trev and I stayed up till around 1-ish on Christmas Eve putting toys together and getting christmas set up. 
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! 
We wanted to start a new tradition where on Christmas morning the room is filled with balloons. Since Bee was so small this year we took it easy and just did 1 package of balloons. 





I actually got this idea from my cousin, Morgan. It was one of their family traditions growing up and she has actually carried it on with her boys. This was her living room on Christmas morning. I couldn't help it, I had to share it. It was freakin impressive! It puts my 20 balloons to shame. 


Seriously, what kid wouldn't want to plow through this?
Freak, I'm 23 and would love to roll around in it. 

Bee was a bit overwhelmed on Christmas morning. She wasn't quite sure what to think of everything, but eventually warmed up and opened her gifts. She had to kiss every gift she opened, I guess that was her approval that she liked it. 




She was pretty content for the rest of the day just playing with toys  and eating ice cream with grandpa. 








No comments:

Post a Comment